Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 2nd - 5th, 2012 @ Fisk Franklin Library

Another busy, yet productive week. I met my goal for this week. In fact, I exceeded it! I processed all correspondence, organization affiliation papers, as well as the writings. Ultimately, I completed section II: S.L. Smith papers. I also was able to make adjustments to Section I: Julius Rosenwald Fund. So...sections I and II are processed! So far the archival boxes count is over 55. I estimate the entire processed collection will round off to between 70-75 archival boxes. Next week, I will begin to process section III: Collected, which includes a variety of newspaper clippings, reports, printed materials, and writings not authored by Smith (simply collected by Smith). I sorted this last section and look forward to processing it.

In addition, I am still working on presentation materials for the Julius Rosenwald Conference and the Society of the American Archivists. I have posted new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment