Monday, April 16, 2012

April 9th - 13th, 2012 @ Fisk Franklin Library

Hello all, looks like we are in the last ending. Things are busy here as usual. This week, I managed to complete the majority of section III: Collected. This section is simply things Smith collected, including the newspaper clippings, printed materials, reports, writings and miscellaneous items. All that remains for me to process in the collected writings, which I have sorted alphabetically by title. So, that is what I will work on next week as well as starting the biographical note and scope & content sections for the inventory. This experience at Fisk has been the most rewarding!

I have also continued to work on outside projects for various upcoming conferences. June is fast approaching and the Rosenwald Conference ill be here very soon. I currently, putting together a presentation for discussion and materials for a separate poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment