Monday, November 14, 2011

Week Ten at the Alabama Department of Archives and History!

Hello and greetings from Montgomery!!!!

Last week was a pretty uneventful week. I spent most of my time inventorying the Charles Morgan collection and scanning negatives from the Peppler Collection and worked on my ATC workshop, which seems to be causing a lot of buzz around here. I, personally, am very excited for this opportunity, and I am having a great time planning it! Last sunday the radio interview I did with the Alabama Art Council was aired. I have gotten alot of good feedback from it, so that has been a wonderful experience. Here is the link to the interview if you are interested in hearing what I said : http://arts.state.al.us/actc/1/listserverindividual/20111113cheylonwoods.htm 

Here are some other links to the organization's website and other interviews they have done: alabamaartsradio.com

Have a great day and a wonderful week! Until next time!

Cheylon Woods
IMLS Fellow
Alabama Department of Archives and History

No comments:

Post a Comment