Monday, November 7, 2011

Weeki Nine at The Alabama Department of Archives and History

Hello and greetings from Montgomery!

This week was a short week for me, because we had a big geneological workshop and I had to go to back to Jackson for a second round of training. The workshop went over very well, and we had 80 participants. I enjoyed my three day training in Jackson, Mississippi, and got to meet other ATC trainers across the tri-state area. Everyone was so energetic and full of ideas! I am continuing my work inventorying the Charles Morgan collection and scanning the last book of the Peppler/ Southern Courier photo collection. Other than that, everything has been pretty calm around here.

Until next week!
Cheylon Woods
IMLS Fellow
Alabama Department of Archives and History

No comments:

Post a Comment