Monday, December 12, 2011

Week 13 at Fisk Franklin Library

This week I continued to process section 1 of the Smith collection. I will be complete with it this week. It has three subsections: 1. Julius Rosenwald School Fund, 2. Julius Rosenwald Library Fund, and 3. Julius Rosenwald Memorial. I created the third section after finding so many correspondence and newspaper clippings. I found a letter signed by Mary McLeod Bethune, which was exciting. I also found statistical reports that direct linked Rosenwald Library Fund and the Carnegie Corporation working together on projects. I will do a report at the very end of the week for my supervisor on the process up to this point.
Of course, I am at an academic institution...thus, the end of the semester is coming I will be out from December 19, 2011 through January 3, 2012. So, I say to you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment