Monday, December 5, 2011

Weeks Eleven and Twelve at Amistad

I spent most of my time working on my processing projects and analyzing the content of the materials.  Based upon the many art AND community organizations I discovered in this series, I decided to change the name of the series from community arts organizations to community organizations in order to make the arrangement and series description of the materials easier for researchers. For this purpose, I will continue to identify, analyze the content, and describe materials in this collection deemed to have significant historical value.

Week twelve was a short week for me because of the Thanksgiving holiday. During the week I continued to process the O’Neal papers by arranging the second series, which is almost complete.  I plan to complete this series and write the series description soon.

Felicia 

No comments:

Post a Comment