Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week Four at Fisk

HEY, HAPPY ARCHIVES MONTH!!! I completed the accessioning process ending with thirty-four boxes! That was exciting!!! The last of the boxes consisted mainly of organizational papers including, Anti-Tuberculosis Association and the Carnegie Corporation. Now for the next step...processing the Samuel Leonard Smith collection, which I started Monday, October 3rd. I'm organizing the Rosenwald Fund related materials...consisting of five boxes.

In addition, I turned in my registration for the Tennessee State Archivist conference October 26-27th. We will be hosting out own events with exhibitis here on Tuesday, October 25, 2011. Also, I plan to attend the National Rosenwald School conference in Tuskegee, Alabama June 2012. I am very excited for these conferences.

Aisha Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment